Medieval Knight’s Helmet with Visor
- Knights Helmet with Visor
- Neck cover may be tan or dark
- Approximately 22.5” circumference
- Ages 3 to 7 years
- Heavy Glossy European Cardboard with brass rivets, jute neck flap and Cotton Inner Band
HELPFUL HINT: For smaller heads, roll the neck flap up and push into the helmet for extra padding and a more snug fit
DID YOU KNOW? Children can pretend play beginning around age 3, but they can’t hold those imaginary pictures in their brains and so need “props” in order to make the pretend play happen.
By age 7 years, they can begin holding imagination pictures in their mind and no longer rely on props to make pretend play happen, though it’s still fun to have them for a bit longer!
- Short Sword with leather scabbard
- Short Sword with vegan leather and burlap scabbard
- Wooden Dagger, Leather Sheath
- Wooden Dagger with vegan leather and jute sheath
- Knight’s Shield, Painted Fleur-de-Lis
- Knight’s Shield, Rustic Dragon
- Knight’s Shield, Rustic Lion
- Knight's Tunic, Short
- Prince's or Princess’ Leather Headband ‘Crown’
- Robin Hood, Woodsman, Peter Pan, Huntsman, Archer, Hawker Medieval Feathered Hat
⚠️ WARNING: This is a toy; does not provide actual protection. Keep away from heat and flames.
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Keep away from children under 3 yrs.