How to Begin a Return
How to Begin a Return
1. First, make sure your item is eligible for a return or exchange. Certain sales are final, such as wind instruments, bulk paper, kite paper, lesson books, magazines, books, pacifiers, teethers, liquids, and more. For a complete list, see full return policy.
2. Log into your account in the customer portal.
In the e-mail field, use the same email you used during checkout and click continue.
3. Your past orders will be listed here. Find the order that contains the item(s) you wish to submit a return for.
4. Select the items you wish to return.
5. Select the reason for the return.
6. If you select other or if there is anything important we should know, add that in the notes details.
7.Click Request Return.
8. Once your request is received, someone will review your request within 2 business days or less. If you have not received a response within 2 business days, please check your spam/junk folder. If a response is not there, please send us a text at 360-358-3387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Saturdays and Sundays are not considered business days.
9. If approved, we will send a link for you to purchase the return shipping. Once paid, the label link will be automatically emailed to you. Check your spam if you do not see this in your inbox within 2 business days.
10. If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer defect or our mistake, we will pay for your return shipping and you will receive a link to your return label.
11. Please wrap your items and ensure there is enough internal padding to buffer the items’ movements during transit to prevent damage.
12. If the items arrive, damaged due to not enough internal padding, we will not be able to accept the return. If the items arrive, damaged, or show signs of use or wear, due to the customer, we will not be able to accept the return. If the items are damaged, or lost, during transit by the shipper and you purchased your own label, we will contact you to let you know so that you can file an insurance claim for reimbursement. If the items are damaged in transit, or lost, by the shipper and you purchased our label, we will file the insurance claim.
Good to Know:
1. Unless there is a manufacturing defect or mistake on our part, customer is responsible for return shipping, which must include a tracking number. Original shipping charges are also not refundable. We unfortunately cannot get those back from UPS or USPS for you or we would!
2. If return label is purchased within our portal, price will be determined by USPS or UPS based on distance from us to you + dimensions and weight. They are electronically linked to us and all prices are real-time. If this isn’t automatically offered at the time of your request, we will email a link to you to finish paying return shipping using the real-time USPS or UPS rates.
3. If you purchase the label outside of our portal, please email or text tracking number to us.
4. If you purchase your own label outside of our portal, purchase a shipping method that is insured. Shipping companies, such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and so on are not affiliated with us and are their own businesses. Therefore, if they lose or damage your package in transit, you will need to contact them with your tracking number to be reimbursed.
5. There is a small fee for returns called “restocking fee”; however, this fee covers more than just restocking time. It covers time, materials and the card processing fees we cannot recover from both your original purchase and your return transaction. If the return is due to a manufacturer defect or our mistake, we will cover those fees for you. The portal may still charge you based on its limited formatting adaptability, but we will refund you if it does. All other returns will have those fees deducted from their refund. The fee can vary over time but is generally around 4% of the total dollar amount processed through the banks and card processor at the time of purchase.