Coccoina white adhesive paste with its delightful marzipan scent, adorable tin can and petite glue brush has been delighting users for over 90 years.
Made in Italy from 90% potato starch with the other 10% being water, plant-based glycerin, almond essence and a food grade preservative, this water soluble, solvent free paste is famous for how well it works on paper crafts without wrinkling the paper, as well as working on clothing, labels, cardboard, photos and many more craft projects. It’s a fast drying paste, reversible with water, nontoxic, clear-drying food-grade glue.
The potato starch and water are cooked in a double-boiler. Once cooked, plant-based glycerin is added to thicken the paste and almond extract is added to give it a pleasant marzipan scent. A tiny amount of food-grade preservative is added at the end to prevent mold and bacteria. Then, it is decanted into its cute little tin for a month before being packaged up for sale with its little tin-handled brush with stiff bristles for spreading the paste.
Unchanged since 1927, this earth friendly, environmentally respectful, child-friendly, non-toxic, solvent-free, plant-based, biodegradable glue and its recyclable or reusable tin will fast become a favorite for your children and crafters.
Looking for a glue stick instead? Coccoina has that too.