A vital factor in a child's development is the stimulation of active imagination and creativity. Here are ideas for encouraging self-expression through watercolor painting.
This guide for parents and teachers to painting with watercolors covers preparation, color-stories and poems, painting moods of nature and the seasons of the year.
- Written by Müller, Brunhild.
- Published by Floris Books, Edinburgh, Scotland;
- July 15, 2008.
- Written for Parents and Educators of children in the preschool through primary grades.
- 0.4" H x 7.2" L x 6.4" W (0.3 lbs) 48 pages
- Ships from publisher’s U.S. distributor to you; allow extra time