We want to inform you of the precautions we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe.
We are currently taking the following precautions:
- Customer shipments are left in a specific location for carriers to make a no-contact pick up or drop off
- In store pick-up has items prebagged, prepaid and left in a designated area of the store for a no-contact pick up; ID required and disinfection wipes available to you if we handle your ID
- Employees who are able to work from home are still given the option of working from home versus coming in to Alder and Alouette’s warehouse and office
- If our building is open during business hours we encourage mask wearing by customers as our facility is small and we do employ immune compromised individuals with serious health issues if they were to become sick
- Employees have been trained in COVID-19 symptoms and how to best prevent the spread of viruses
- All employees have been provided with and must wear masks when present in our warehouse to provide an additional layer of protection to the self, but to also protect our employees with health conditions or protect their family members with health conditions that they may come in contact with
- Employees are practicing frequent handwashing and we have provided hand sanitizer at every work station and several additional locations within our building, including the entrance
- Employees have been instructed they must stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms, have been in contact with anyone suspected of having or being tested for COVID-19, have attended any large gatherings or traveled recently to any high risk areas
- In addition to our regular cleaning routines, we have added additional cleaning times and additional cleaning of surfaces and equipment such as countertops, light switches, door knobs, computer keyboards and any other surface or equipment that comes in contact with employees or customers
Because of these measures, as well as an increase in online shopping and ordering, processing of orders may experience additional delays, especially during during peak shopping seasons. We appreciate your understanding. We are grateful for your support of our family business and appreciate you.
Thank you for being part of our Alder & Alouette Family.
We wish you all health and wellness.
Laura and the Alder & Alouette Family