In consideration of the Federal and Washington State CDC guidelines regarding the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, we want to inform you of the precautions we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe.
We are currently taking the following precautions:
- Customer shipments are left in a specific location for carriers to make a no-contact pick up
- In store pick-up also has items prebagged, prepaid and left in a designated area of the store for a no contact pick up; ID required and disinfection wipes available to you after we handle your I’d
- We have reduced our staff in our warehouse and building to continue social distancing guidelines of 3 - 6 feet
- Employees who are able to work from home are still given the option of working from home versus coming in to Alder & Alouette’s warehouse and office
- Our building will be open during business hours (unless otherwise closed for family vacations or family emergencies) but masks will still be required to be worn inside our shop
- Employees have been trained in COVID-19 symptoms and how to best prevent the spread of viruses
- All employees have been provided with and must wear masks when present in our warehouse or building.
- Employees are practicing frequent handwashing and we have provided hand sanitizer at every work station and several additional locations within our building, including the entrance
- Employees are screened upon arrival each day with a temperature screen and daily health symptom check and required to wash hands upon arrival
- Employees have been instructed they must stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms, have been in contact with anyone suspected of having or being tested for COVID-19, have attended any large gatherings or traveled recently to any high risk areas
- In addition to our regular cleaning routines, we have added additional cleaning times and additional cleaning of surfaces and equipment such as countertops, light switches, door knobs, computer keyboards and any other surface or equipment that comes in contact with employees or customers
Because of these measures, as well as an increase in online shopping and ordering, processing of orders may be delayed, especially during during peak shopping seasons. Our carriers have also informed us that shipments may be delayed up to eight to ten days at times. This means your orders may take longer to arrive. We appreciate your understanding. We are grateful for your support of our family business and appreciate you.
Thank you for being part of our Alder & Alouette Family.
We wish you all health and wellness.
Laura and the Alder & Alouette